This biennial event will unite esteemed international researchers, parent leaders, stakeholders and medical professionals to exchange vital information and concerns, and establish essential connections for the common goal of reducing infant loss.
The purpose of the conference is to bring together researchers and consumers of research to exchange information around the topics of stillbirth, SIDS and sudden unexplained infant death. Attendees will include health care providers, health educators and parents; as well as leaders in public policy, safety and product development.
Specifically the International Conference will:
- Educate on new findings, theories and initiatives
- Convene the people, forums, tools and expertise needed to take action
- Work together to continue to put infant survival on the global map of issues
- Exchange practices from around the world to stimulate effective solutions
- Enable participants to inform research through exchange
- Provide a forum for formal meetings of two prestigious international organizations
- Support bereaved parents and recognize them as powerful advocates