The Healthy Newborn Network (HNN) is an online community dedicated to addressing critical knowledge gaps in newborn health. HNN provides a platform for organizations and professionals to share research, program experience, and thought leadership. The network also connects advocates around the world and provides a platform for discussions and interactions on a vast range of newborn and maternal health issues.
Join as a Member
HNN members include academics, private and public sector professionals, health workers, activists, and others. There are many benefits to becoming an HNN member:
- Contribute to the maternal and newborn health dialogue by submitting blog posts, resources, and newborn health news.
- Network with other professionals throughout the world through our global member directory, on which you will have have a personalized online profile.
- Comment and engage in discussion on the latest resources.
- Stay updated on the latest newborn health news and events through our twice-monthly newsletter.
Join as a Partner Organization
Partners are established organizations that work in the maternal and newborn health field. There are a number of unique benefits to partnering with HNN:
- Promote your organization and its work. Each partner has its own unique online space to promote the organization’s activities; house key documents; publicize successes and learning; and display its latest blogs, resources, and events. The HNN team will work with you to get this running.
- Connect to other regional actors. Established partners appear on the pages for all countries in which they are active in and are accessible through our global partner directory.
- Submit resources, blogs, news, and events for inclusion as part of the site’s larger database.
- Engage with other partners and members through comments and discussions.