September 28-30, 2016
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
13869 Park Center Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
To save up to $400 on your registration price, please complete this registration form.
If you prefer to register by phone, please call (703) 745-5412.
Mosquito-borne diseases experts, national and local vector control agencies and health departments will meet with distinguished scientists, and Mosquito-borne diseases experts to prepare for, conduct surveillance of, and respond to the detection of invasive Aedes mosquitoes, travel-related Zika cases and locally transmitted cases, at International Zika Virus Conference.
iZIKVc’s Delegates will be able to understand Zika Virus infection, its replication, its pathogens and transmission. Participants will have first-hand insights on the research efforts to combat Zika outbreaks and its consequences.
Panel discussions include:
• Clinical Picture: Country Report & Outbreaks Update
• Diagnostic Platforms
• Community Mosquito Control Methods, Shortcomings & options
• Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication
• Ongoing Zika Research
• Reducing Aedes Mosquito Population
WHY TO ATTEND
Top Reasons to Attend iZIKVc include:
• Gain a broad bird’s eye view of the global Zika virus situation.
• Get the freshest updates from hard-to-reach country experts.
• Learn how your organization / Agency can prepare for an outbreak.
• Establish contacts with key local, federal and international agencies involved in the fight against ongoing transmission.
• Network with colleagues from across the country.