Join experts from the TB and MNCH communities in a global debate on the linkages between tuberculosis and maternal and child health to:
- identify opportunities for intervention
- increase the visibility of childhood TB
- define ways to more effectively link TB, MNCH and primary health programs to provide comprehensive prevention and care
It’s free and easy to participate in the seminar:
- Go to leadernet.org
- Join the seminar group
- Mark your calendar for September 7-9, 2016
- Participate in this online seminar on your own time! Log in anytime from September 7-9 to check in on the discussion and share your ideas. You will also receive daily summaries by email.
P.S. Spread the word! Forward this message to colleagues in your professional network and invite them to join the seminar!