Join us for the launch of the Nurturing Care Handbook and Nurturing Care Practice Guide. These two publications developed by the World Health Organization and UNICEF are the latest in a series of resources to support implementation of the Nurturing Care Framework. This webinar includes an overview of the Handbook and Practice Guide as well as reflections on how they build on existing packages and can be used to enhance advocacy and capacity building efforts at regional and national levels.
- Melanie Picolo, Maternal, Newborn, Child Health and Nutrition Program Manager, PATH Mozambique
- Rajesh Mehta, Consultant to World Health Organization and Former Regional Adviser, WHO South-East Asia Regional Office
- Erinna Dia, ECD Associate Director, Nutrition and Child Development Section, UNICEF
- Bernadette Daelmans, Unit Head, Child Health and Development Unit, World Health Organization
- Sheila Manji, ECD Specialist, Child Health and Development Unit, World Health Organization
- Anne Detjen, Child Health Specialist Child and Community Health Unit, UNICEF
- Caroline Mwangi, Head of Division, Neonatal and Child Health, Ministry of Health Kenya
This webinar is organized by the World Health Organization and UNICEF, in collaboration with the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, the Quality of Care subgroup of the Child Health Task Force, and the Early Childhood Development Action Network.