Join us on September 2 2021 for a webinar to launch the ‘Maternal and Perinatal Death Surveillance and Response: Materials to support implementation‘ hosted by WHO, the Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health and Ageing (MCA) and by the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in collaboration with UNICEF and the Maternal and Perinatal Death Surveillance and Response (MPDSR) Technical Working Group. Language interpretation will be available in Spanish, French and English.
The webinar will include a presentation on the new materials for healthcare professionals, facility managers and policy makers followed by country experiences on how the new resources can be used to strengthen MPDSR implementation.
- Ivory Coast: will present their experience of the pilot testing of the new materials, giving insights on how details on maternal and perinatal deaths were better captured using the new materials and improving MPDSR implementation especially in establishing the review committee and monitoring of suggested recommendations;
- Panel discussion: Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe, professional associations and other stakeholders will discuss how they intend disseminate the tools and materials and use them to strengthen MPDSR implementation.
- Registration link: https://bit.ly/MPDSRlaunch
- Webinar information page: https://www.qualityofcarenetwork.org/webinars/series-7-webinar-7-maternal-and-perinatal-death-surveillance-and-response-materials
- Request to join QoC for MNCH community of practice: https://bit.ly/JoinCoP
- Watch live on WHO Twitter, Facebook, YouTube