Abiye Maternal and Child Health International Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with the aim of providing up-to-date evidence-based life-saving knowledge and skill to frontline health workers in communities across Nigeria.
Our mission is to help contribute to health system strengthening and quality improvement for maternal and new born care.
WHAT WE DO
- Train health care workers involved in pre and postnatal care of the mother and her infant.
- Provide advisory services to government and other agencies.
- Support services to improve health care delivery for pregnant women, newborn, infants, children and orphans of HIV or other health disadvantages.
- Research into maternal, newborn and child survival and welfare.
- Other essential services.
- Helping Babies Breathe (HBB)
- Essential Newborn Care Course (ENCC)
- Essential Care for Every Baby (ECEB)
- Essential Care for Small Babies (ECSB)
- Emergency Obstetric Care (EmOC)
- Early Infant Diagnosis (EID)
- Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF)
- Support Sickle Cell Club
- Support Adolescent Group
- Best Chance to Life at Birth
- Essential Newborn Care (ENC)
- Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT)
Visit our website http://www.amchfoundation.com for more information about us.