Join NEST360 and UNICEF for the next session in the Implementation Toolkit for Small & Sick Newborn Care seminar series focusing on family centred care.
- Introduction: Dr Neena Khadka, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership / Save the Children
- Family Centred Care in the Newborn Toolkit: Progress and how to join us!: Jaya Chandna, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Global gap for bereavement care: Malawi’s experiences: Maureen Majamanda, Kamuzu University of Health Sciences (KUHes)
- Modules for bereavement care after neonatal death or stillbirth: Dr Hannah Blencowe, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Parental experience from India: TBC
- Health worker experience from Kenya: Mwanamvua Boga, KEMRI-Wellcome Trust7. Q&A and discussion with panellists; facilitated by Dr Neena Khadka, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership / Save the Children
- Closing remarks: Prof Arti Maria, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, India