USAID’s MOMENTUM project invite you to join this Friday, April 29 at 8am ET during World Immunization Week for their upcoming LIVE event, All Things Zero-Dose 2.0: A Conversation on How Far We’ve Come. Join this interactive discussion to hear some of the world’s leading immunization experts discuss how to identify and reach zero-dose children, including the estimated 17 million who did not receive a single vaccine in 2020.
- Folake Olayinka, Immunization Team Lead at USAID
- Christopher Morgan, Senior Technical Advisor for Immunization, MOMENTUM Private Healthcare Delivery and MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Jessica Shearer, Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning Lead, MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity
- Lora Shimp, Senior Immunization Advisor, MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity and MOMENTUM Integrated Health Resilience
- Chizoba Wonodi, Director of Immunization, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
You can register for the event and add it to your calendar, or you can simply tune into the event on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube at 8am on April 29.
If you have questions for our panelists, you may submit them in advance to email@example.com, tweet @USAID_MOMENTUM using #AllThings0Dose, or submit them during the event.