Join the Healthy Newborn Network and the Care of the Small and Sick Newborn Community of Practice in partnership with USAID, the International Stillbirth Alliance and UNICEF for a webinar providing an overview of stillbirth globally. We will explore the latest data on stillbirths, the impact on women and families, and provide an overview of resources towards reducing preventable deaths and improving care for every affected family.
Agenda and Speakers:
- Introduction –Theresa Shaver, Senior Maternal and Newborn Health Advisor, USAID
- The situation of stillbirths around the globe –Lucia Hug, Statistics Specialist, Data and Analytics, UNICEF
- Introduction to the stillbirth advocacy and implementation guide –Paula Quigley, Chair, International Stillbirth Alliance
- Raising parent voices –Claire Storey, Director of Bereavement, Community & Parent Voice, International Stillbirth Alliance
- What’s next? –Theresa Shaver, Senior Maternal and Newborn Health Advisor, USAID
- Closing –Hannah Blencowe, Associate Professor, Co-Programme Director MSc Public Health for Development, MARCH Centre, LSHTM
Learn more about stillbirths here.