- Virtual Roundtable to observe World Pneumonia Day 2020
- Divisional Progress Review Workshop on Newborn And Child Health Services Held
- Revision of SCANU/NSU and IMCI Recording and Reporting System
- Establishment of Five New KMC Corners in Khulna and Satkhira District
- Dissemination of Findings from the First Round of Data Collection of IMCI-PO Project in Kushtia
- Digital Auscultation Study: Opportunity to Improve IMCI Guideline
The bulletin focus primarily on evidence-based interventions prioritized by the Government of Bangladesh for accelerating the reduction of newborn deaths of the country. The content of this bulletin was prepared by the Newborn and Child Health Cell, under the leadership of NNH & IMCI unit DGHS and supported by MaMoni-MNCSP funded by USAID.